Páginas

quinta-feira, 26 de junho de 2014

Story - Drunk On Love


Story – Drunk On Love
N/A: I wrote this oneshot in english and a friend of mine, Kristen, corrected it for me. So, thanks a lot to her. This is the first story I'm posting here. I hope you guys like it.
ps: I wrote it based on Rihanna's song "Drunk on love".

The room was crowded and noisy. It was the first party the company had thrown after a few years; finally after so long the firm had reached a good score on the merchant. They rented an apartment in a fancy building in the center of New York. I worked there for three years; it was a good job. I had my own clients to take care of, the money was good, and I wasn’t complaining. I took a glass of champagne and sat on the armchair, quietly enjoying my drink and the party. Suddenly something caught my attention; it was a laugh. I’ve always been in love with smiles and laughs, and that one… It was beautiful and full of life. I looked around, trying to identify the person who had laughed, and I saw a group of people around me.

         There were three men with their drinks in their hands, laughing about a joke, and then I saw her. The first thing I noticed was her smile. She was still laughing about something, and her full red lips were opened in a beautiful smile. Then when she recovered, I was able to see her face. She had dark, hazel eyes, thin eyebrows, and a thin nose. She had an olive skin tone and soft skin with dark, straight, shoulder-length hair. She was leaning at the end of the table with her legs crossed elegantly. I smiled, sipping my drink and cocking my head aside, appreciating the view. I had the feeling I knew her… It was like I somehow knew her…

 She looked at me for a minute, her eyes locking up with mine. I felt a shiver running down my spine, but I didn’t look away. Her gaze was intense, her lips curving on a shy smile. Then she looked away, still talking with her friends. I was curious to know who she was. I had never seen her at the company, so I assumed she was someone's plus one. This thought made me feel a little bit sad, but I wasn’t sure so I kept staring at her. She was already aware of my presence, but it seemed she didn’t care since she didn’t do anything to avoid me. She was still at the same position, not moving one inch. I enjoyed my time analyzing her. By the way, I love to observe and analyze people and situations.

She was wearing a long, black skirt that went down to her knees, black stilettos, and a white blouse with V shaped cleavage. Actually she wasn’t a goddess or anything like that, but I was quite interested in her. The details all put together were quite a masterpiece, and she had something… I couldn’t name it. The feeling was still inside me. I was almost finished with my drink when I realized she was looking at me again. She smiled, amused. Then, she said something to her friends and waved at them, standing up. I crossed my arms, a little bit nervous about where she was going. I didn’t wait too long to find out. She headed towards me, walking sensually. I watched her with my mouth open. I couldn’t help it.

“You were staring at me for so long that I thought I should come say hello.” She said smiling, standing next to me.

“Sorry if I bothered you.” I apologized finishing my drink.

“I didn’t say you did.” She extended her arm, presenting herself. “My name’s Caroline.”

“The pleasure is all mine. I am Cecilia.” I held her soft, manicured hand.

“Can I?” she pointed to the seat next to me and I nodded. She sat there with her legs pressed together and her ankles crossed. She sipped her drink and appeared to be analyzing me, which made me nervous. “So… You still didn’t say what you were staring at…”

“Oh it was nothing. I just thought I knew you from somewhere. I mean, I haven’t seen you around the firm or anything…”

“Right.” She paused, smiling with her eyes, then gazed into my eyes and continued, “Well you didn’t. I work for them, but in another building across the city. My boss asked me to come with him to the party, so I did. How long have you worked here?”

“It has been three years. How about you?”

“Five.” She smiled. “You know… I feel like I know you somehow too… but I just can’t remember.”

“Yes, exactly!” I agreed with her, happy to not be the only one. I got up to put my glass over the nearby table and then came back to sit right beside her.

“Well, maybe we have met in another life…?” she smiled raising an eyebrow. I knew she wasn’t serious, but I wondered anyway.

“Yeah, who knows…” I replied. For a minute we stayed quiet, enjoying the music playing and seeing people talking and interacting.

“This kind of party always bothers me. It’s so boring…” she spoke randomly, then looked at me and asked, “Would you like to go somewhere nicer? I'm sure no one will miss our presence, so we can go.”

“Oh… Okay.” I was by myself so I thought it wasn’t a big deal.

We got up, and she left her glass at the table, and then lead the way out of the apartment. We got into the elevator and stayed quiet the whole time. When we got out of the building, I felt the cool breeze touching my face and caressing my curly hair. She lead  the way for two blocks until we reached a taxi company. She asked for a ride to the Upper East Side, and I wondered if it was a good idea… I didn’t know her, after all. Anyway, I was bored at the party and didn’t have anywhere to go that night. Besides that, I needed a little fun in my life. 

While in the car, I kept staring at the window, enjoying the view. I felt her hand over mine, so I gazed at her eyes, and she was smiling. She put her index finger over her lips, telling me to be quiet, and her hand upon mine slid to my left thigh. I was wearing a short black dress, and I could feel her cold hand against my hot skin. My breath was laboring and my mouth was open, my heart beating faster. Her fingers were caressing my thigh, getting closer to my sex. They were traveling my skin up and down across my panties, and I could feel myself pulsating in anticipation. I kept holding the gaze of her eyes, but my view was a little blurry.

Unfortunately the car stopped in front of a building, and she took her hand away from my thigh. She gave me a grin and thanked the driver, getting out of the car faster than I could blink. I did the same, and when I stepped at the street, I looked around, trying to recognize the neighborhood. I have never been there before, and suddenly a thought  occurred to me. What could I do if she wasn’t that nice person I thought she was? What if she tried to rob me? Or to attack me? How could I know she wouldn’t do any harm? I would have nowhere to run or to hide, since I was so far away from my own house. Before I could think anything more about the possible bad things happening, she held my arm and watched me.

“Are you okay?”

“Oh, yes I am. I was just distracted.” I tried to smile, nodding to make the thoughts of my mind go away.

“So let’s go in.” she lead the way and we entered the building. It was a fancy place; the floor was marble and some of the walls were blinded glass. She passed through the counter and smiled to the attendants. We took the closer elevator, and she pressed the 10th button. I was quite impressed with the place, since I was living at a way less expensive place. I had a good house and it wasn’t cheap, but it couldn’t be compared to this.

The elevator’s door opened and we stepped out. There were just three apartments. She walked to the third door with the number 232 on it. She opened the door and entered, then I followed her inside and she closed the door. She put her bag over the counter and opened the fridge. “Do you want anything to drink? There’s beer, wine, soda and water.” She offered.

“I prefer wine.” I said. She poured some wine into two glasses, and handed me one. It was delicious. She walked across the door and I followed her. We were now at the living room. It was beautiful and my mouth was wide opened. There was a large wall made of glass, and we could see the buildings and the night outside. There was a white couch, and a TV in front of it; a rug at the black floor, and a couple of tables around it. She sat at the couch, observing me. I sat by her side, sipping my wine.

“Are you that quiet, or are you afraid of me?” she said ironically.

“A little bit of both.” I laughed, more relaxed.

“Oh don’t be! I don’t bite, unless you want me to.” She winked at me.

“Let me ask you something. You are single, right?”

“Yes, I am, unfortunately.” She stared down at her drink.

“Right… I just don’t want to get in trouble, you know what I mean?”

“Yes.” She looked at me again. It’s funny how she could hold the gaze for so long. I couldn’t help but look deeply in those dark eyes. “If you think so, you shouldn’t be here.” Her expression changed.

“What? Why? What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

“Everybody who meets me, says I’m not quite easy to deal with. So if you are looking for a relaxing time, you should just leave.” I stayed quiet for a minute, watching her.

“Well, that’s not what I’m looking for. I said I just don’t want to be hiding from a husband or a jealous boyfriend, that’s all. I don’t run away from a little bit of fun and passion.”

She grinned, then got up and left the glass on the table. She went to the radio on the furniture and hit the play button. The music started and it was a good and slow beat. She approached me, and sat at my lap, putting her arms around my neck. Her skirt lifted to her thighs, making it easier to move. She started to move her hips, dancing with the music, and touched her forehead on mine. Her eyes were intensely looking inside mine, and I felt a shiver running up and down my spine.

“You know…” She started, her voice low and hoarse. “Some people might say that I am a little bit intense…” She closed her eyes, breathing at my neck, making me shiver. “Some might say I am wild…” She bit my skin softly. “And some might say I am just passionate.” She licked my neck, and then looked again into my eyes. It was a hurricane. I could feel the heat inside her. “I would say they’re all wrong…” She smiled devilish and continued, “’Cause I’m way more than that.” Her lips touched mine, and I opened my mouth, receiving the kiss I was expecting for a while now. It was a deep and heated kiss. She bit my lower lip at times, and then kept kissing me again.

I couldn’t help myself anymore. I needed to touch her, to feel her skin, to try her taste. I was hungry. I kissed her neck, biting her skin, leaving some marks on it. She moaned in response. My left hand was caressing her thigh, and my other hand slid inside her, touching her center. When I felt her, I saw how wet she already was. My fingers moved the fabric aside and entered her, feeling her. She moaned louder, grabbing my shoulders, and biting my chin. Now it was my time to moan. My fingers were moving slowly inside of her, exploring her, trying to find her weak spot. Once I got her moaning approval, my fingers started to move faster. I could see her whole body shivering and shaking on top of me; it was amazing to see how much pleasure I could give her. That wonderful, amazing and powerful woman gave in to my touch.

Suddenly, her body shook when she reached her climax. She moaned louder and grabbed my shoulders, nailing me. It took her a while to breathe normally, and then she looked into my eyes. Her body was relaxed and sweaty. There was a content smile on her face. I took my fingers out of her; she held my hand and slowly licked them, tasting her own flavor. I trembled watching it. Then she kissed me, whispering in my ear:

“My God… You’re awesome…” she bit my earlobe.

“I want to taste you. I need to.” I begged. I was thirsty for her, I needed to try her.

She smirked and got up. She took off her shoes, then her skirt, and finally unbuttoned her blouse. I watched her, amazed. She was beautiful! I usually didn’t like woman that thin, but I was drawn to her. She was still standing, calling my name. I got on my knees, approaching her. I gently took off her panties, grabbed her legs and buried my face on her still wet sex. It was sweet, and I was addicted. I licked her and tasted her, making her tremble and moan in pleasure. Everything on her was pure and wild desire.

Suddenly I held her more aggressively, and sucked her sex, trying to take everything I could of her. I was drunk. It was the best thing I’ve ever had. No, she wasn’t the first woman I had been with, but she was unique. Her body started to shiver, and when she reached the climax again, her body shook violently and her legs started to tremble; she couldn't take it anymore. I held her waist, and she slowly fell at her knees, holding me tight. She kissed me again for a while, with a seductive grin on her face. I laid her down on the rug, kissing her entire body, enjoying every minute with her, tasting every piece of her. I took off my own clothes, lying down over her body, and for a minute we seemed to dance at the same heart beat. It was amazing. It was the best feeling I’ve ever felt.

After a whole hour, I was resting right beside her, with my arm passed over her belly. We were quiet and satisfied. I was afraid to say something and ruin the moment. I couldn’t believe everything that just happened. I felt better when she started the conversation again. “Did you like it?”

“Of course I did! You’re…” I sighed. “I can’t even find the words to describe it.” She laughed in agreement. She was happy with my answer.

“Nobody has ever made me feel the way I felt tonight.” She started, staring at the ceiling.

“Really? I don’t believe it… You don’t need to lie…” I laughed.

“It’s true. I don’t know how or why, but tonight it was a whole new and unique experience.” She paused a little bit.

“I’m glad you liked, because it was unique for me too.” I replied. We stayed quiet for a moment, and all of sudden my thoughts started to run fast. It was like a movie passing through my mind. Flashes of my childhood were passing in front of my eyes. There was me and my best friend in this whole world. We were playing outside, with our dolls, enjoying the sun and the grass. A kiss, there was a sweet and innocent kiss when our lips collided; smiles and laughs, day after day, playing on the backyard; the first flower, the first gift, the first love. Then there were tears, sadness and loneliness. I’ve never seen her again. I tried, for so many times, so many years…

I lifted from the floor, sitting up straight, with my heart beating fast. She looked at me concerned, asking what was wrong. I couldn’t say anything; I just turned her body to see her back, and there was a little mole, in a heart shaped form. I started to panic, tears started to flow on my eyes; it was too much.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Caroline sat up too, and then seeing how I was, she asked softly, “Are you okay, darling?” My body started to shake, and I couldn’t help to cry. She held me in her arms, saying that everything would be alright, and kept asking what was wrong. After a whole minute, I could breathe again. “So tell me, what was this?”

“Don’t you remember me, Caroline?” I asked, my voice trembling.

“Should I?” She questioned surprised.

“Well, I… I don’t know… You… I mean… I know you. I had that feeling and I was right. I really know you. It’s been a long time since we met, but the mole in your back just made me sure of it.”

“Sorry, I have no idea what are you talking about. I don’t know you. We met today, at the party, and that’s all.” She was on the defense.

“Look at me!” I said desperate, grabbing her shoulders and looking straight into her eyes. “I know you. We have met when we were children. You were my best friend, and my first love.” She tried to deny, and to set her free, but I was holding her tight. “Don’t you remember? When our moms found out, they separated us, afraid of what that could develop to. I searched for you for years, God!”

“You’re insane!” She pushed me off violently, getting up straight, walking away from me. “Sorry, but I don’t know you.” She approached the glass window, closed her eyes and rested her forehead on it. She sighed deep down, and then started to talk. “Some years ago, I suffered a car accident. My whole family died, and I was the only one who survived. Some person saw me at the road and called 911. I was unconscious for three weeks in the hospital; I went through two surgeries. When I woke up, I had lost my memory; I could barely remember who I was and who my family was. They called my closest contact, one of my uncles, and he took care of me for a while. I’m sorry for you, but if I could be this friend you’re talking about, she’s dead. I’m another person, and I don’t know you.” She said the last sentence looking straight to my eyes, with a strangled voice.

My view was blurred with the tears, which couldn’t stop falling. I was a little dizzy, my stomach was eroding in pain, and I felt the tears burning down my face. I could barely hear her voice. I didn’t notice, but I was babbling “No” tirelessly. NO! It couldn’t be real! No way! There was something wrong… She was messing with me. I couldn’t believe it. It was a really bad joke. I kept repeating these things to myself, trying to make it easier to digest. She looked with pity at me, nodding her head in denial.

“Please, Caroline, you know who I am, I know you do! Listen to me, look at me!” I yelled desperate. “You know I love you! I couldn’t forget you!” I got up running right to her arms, but she stopped me, stepping back.

“Don’t make it harder, girl.” She said sadly. “We can be friends, and we can keep seeing each other, but you need to understand: I’m a whole new person. Don’t raise any expectations about me or about a relationship.”


I stayed there, listening, with my arms falling aside my body, feeling unconscious. For a moment, the tears stopped, and I almost stopped breathing. During that moment I really wished I could have stopped breathing, stopped living. Then, out of the blue, I cried violently again, and my body was shaking. I couldn’t stop. She came right after to hold me so I didn’t fall. She supported me till we reached the couch. I grabbed her arms harder, crying, wishing she could recognize me, wishing this life were fair; wishing love had never made us a fool, wishing she could remember me. I craved for love in her arms as I craved for air, but she gave me nothing but a broken heart.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário