Páginas

domingo, 29 de junho de 2014

Feelings


Looking at the sky in the middle of night,
I try to find a reason why you keep showing in my mind.
It's late at night and I miss your tender skin against mine.
Could you please stay for a while and hold me tight?
I can't find the right words to describe,
All the good feelings I can no more deny.
You broght the best in me that I couldn't even see,
And for the first time I finally saw me.
I seek for an explanation about the universe,
But all I want now is to find the way to your town.
Believe me, girl, you're more than you think,
A bright star waiting for a unique chance to shine.
Destiny can be trick, don't you agree?
When I lost myself and walked through the unknow,
I found the real person inside this shell,
Ready to fall in love and willing to be free.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário